Setup ElephantDrive on Synology.

ElephantDrive allows you to backup the data on your Synology NAS device to our secure cloud, enabling fast and affordable separate site protection for your most important files. The ElephantDrive runs natively on NAS devices and is optimized for the Synology DSM platform. In addition to cloud backup for NAS, the service offers built-in archiving, versioning, and file sharing.
Forum rules
We've moved! Head over to Synology Community (community.synology.com) to meet up with our team and other Synology enthusiasts!
ElephantDrive
Trainee
Trainee

Setup ElephantDrive on Synology.

Unread post by ElephantDrive » Wed Aug 20, 2014 1:09 am

We have created a step-by-step tutorial with images to help you get started with backing up your Synology NAS to the ElephantDrive cloud. Please follow the most UpToDate instructions here: http://support.elephantdrive.com/entrie ... -Synology-

rembrandt
I'm New!
I'm New!

Re: Setup ElephantDrive on Synology.

Unread post by rembrandt » Thu Feb 18, 2016 9:25 am

I cannot find Elephant drive in my Package Center. I have a DS211+ and am running DSM 6.0 beta
DS211+

ElephantDrive
Trainee
Trainee

Re: Setup ElephantDrive on Synology.

Unread post by ElephantDrive » Thu Feb 18, 2016 8:42 pm

rembrandt wrote:I cannot find Elephant drive in my Package Center. I have a DS211+ and am running DSM 6.0 beta
This is likely due to DSM 6.0 still being in beta mode. Please write to us at support@elephantdrive.com and we can provide you the correct package for your synology model.

Return to “ElephantDrive”