DS416J and WinTV-HVR-955Q Possible?

Discussion about the hardware (internal HDD/external HDD/USB printer) and software compatibility of Synology product.
Forum rules
1) This is a user forum for Synology users to share experience/help out each other: if you need direct assistance from the Synology technical support team, please use the following form:

https://account.synology.com/support/su ... p?lang=enu

2) To avoid putting users' DiskStation at risk, please don't paste links to any patches provided by our Support team as we will systematically remove them. Our Support team will provide the correct patch for your DiskStation model.
embeleco
I'm New!
I'm New!

DS416J and WinTV-HVR-955Q Possible?

Unread post by embeleco » Mon Aug 13, 2018 1:21 am

Team.

Currently running DS416J on latest synology version. I would like to move my current USB Tuner to the synology and run TVHeadend on it. I have it running on a NUC currently with LibreELEC/TVH/Kodi.

I installed the USB Tuner on both USB Ports and nothing.. not even power seems to be apply to it. I have installed Video Station etc.. Is it supported? I didn't find it on the compatibility list but I thought it was going to work as I'm seeing other models from the same vendor listed.

Any advise? My linux skills are very very little.

Return to “Hardware & Software Compatibility”