Photos are shown incorrectly

Questions regarding using the Web File Manager, "File Station" and "File Browser" can be placed here
Forum rules
1) This is a user forum for Synology users to share experience/help out each other: if you need direct assistance from the Synology technical support team, please use the following form:
https://account.synology.com/support/suppo ... p?lang=enu
2) To avoid putting users' DiskStation at risk, please don't paste links to any patches provided by our Support team as we will systematically remove them. Our Support team will provide the correct patch for your DiskStation model.
l.lki
I'm New!
I'm New!

Photos are shown incorrectly

Postby l.lki » Tue Dec 05, 2017 10:31 pm

Hello,

I have a very strange problem with photos with DS416play and DSM version 6.1.4-15217 Update 2.

I upload pictures directly to my NAS from Lightroom. There is some pictures that are shown incorrectly in File Station tree and also in Photo Station. When open some photos, opening photo is totally different than the original uploaded. However, when I open the photo via Windows Explorer the photo shows correctly. The photo is shown incorrectly even after copy or cut the photo.

I think that there is a problem with the media indexing but re-index photos does not provide any relief. Does anyone know what to do?

I appreciate much your help. The problem is very annoying because now photos are shown in totally wrong albums.

Return to “File Station”