Photo Station Uploader Error

Questions regarding using the Web File Manager, "File Station" and "File Browser" can be placed here
Forum rules
1) This is a user forum for Synology users to share experience/help out each other: if you need direct assistance from the Synology technical support team, please use the following form:
https://myds.synology.com/support/suppo ... p?lang=enu
2) To avoid putting users' DiskStation at risk, please don't paste links to any patches provided by our Support team as we will systematically remove them. Our Support team will provide the correct patch for your DiskStation model.
patrickwilson82
I'm New!
I'm New!

Photo Station Uploader Error

Postby patrickwilson82 » Mon Oct 09, 2017 4:28 pm

I'm using Photo Station Uploader version 1.4.3.087 on a Windows 10 PC. I was able to upload photos from the DS photo app on my iPhone with no issues, but when I attempt to do it from the PC, I get the error "Will cancel task due to server error". Is there any reason why it would work on my phone and not the PC?
patrickwilson82
I'm New!
I'm New!

Re: Photo Station Uploader Error

Postby patrickwilson82 » Tue Oct 10, 2017 8:15 pm

This appears to be a permissions issue. It works fine as admin, but not as the regular user account I set up. In control panel, I went to shared folder, clicked edit, then permissions. And I'm getting a message stating to go into Photo Station to set permissions. From there I have no idea where to go. Help! :(

Return to “File Station”