Firmware updates for DS-101j and x06 models

Questions and comments about firmware 510 or 514, 515 for x07 series can be placed here; please place support questions in their respective catagories below.
Forum rules
1) This is a user forum for Synology users to share experience/help out each other: if you need direct assistance from the Synology technical support team, please use the following form:

https://account.synology.com/support/su ... p?lang=enu

2) To avoid putting users' DiskStation at risk, please don't paste links to any patches provided by our Support team as we will systematically remove them. Our Support team will provide the correct patch for your DiskStation model.
Franklin
Synology Inc
Synology Inc

Firmware updates for DS-101j and x06 models

Unread post by Franklin » Thu Aug 23, 2007 11:24 pm

To avoid seeing the same question asked over and over (and all over the place) here is the official word!

The 5xx firmware for the x06 series is still under development, and is scheduled to be released sometime during September.

I will be looking into more information regarding the DS-101j model.

For the latest news regarding the releases of new firmware, please sign up for Synology eNews (signature link) and you will receive an email when a update has been released for your system.

Please do not re/cross/post questions regarding this subject anywhere else in the forum. It clutters the forum, and it won't make me happy. :wink:
**Franklin is not available**
**Please do not Private Message me for support questions; leave it on the forum so all members can learn. Thanks!**
Library ~ SynologyWiki ~ Synology FAQ ~ Compatibility Lists
Forum Links ~ Forum Policy ~ 3rd-party forums ~ Help us help you ~ Posting Images
Demo Links ~ DSM GUI ~ Photo Station
Downloads ~ Firmware Downloads ~ Beta Program
Support ~ Support Form ~ Submit Kernel ~ Synology eNews

Franklin
Synology Inc
Synology Inc

Unread post by Franklin » Fri Aug 24, 2007 11:14 pm

Update:

All x06 models, and the DS-101j are being scheduled to have a Beta Firmware to be released in September, with the production firmware expected in October. Please remember that this is currently scheduled and may change depending on our development schedule.

You may sign up for the Synology Beta Program and eNews from the links in my signature.

Will you release new firmware with File Station and Audio Station for my old Synology Product?

Note: Due to the performance limitation of DS-101j, the Audio Station and online video streaming will not be included on this model.
**Franklin is not available**
**Please do not Private Message me for support questions; leave it on the forum so all members can learn. Thanks!**
Library ~ SynologyWiki ~ Synology FAQ ~ Compatibility Lists
Forum Links ~ Forum Policy ~ 3rd-party forums ~ Help us help you ~ Posting Images
Demo Links ~ DSM GUI ~ Photo Station
Downloads ~ Firmware Downloads ~ Beta Program
Support ~ Support Form ~ Submit Kernel ~ Synology eNews

ufa
Trainee
Trainee

When is the start date of new firmware for x06 models?

Unread post by ufa » Tue Sep 18, 2007 10:09 am

Septembers go nearly too end.

edmond
Versed
Versed

Unread post by edmond » Wed Sep 19, 2007 7:04 am

i will patently wait for an good release of the firmware. I will wait for an month longer if the firmware would be better then.

Return to “Firmware 51x for x07 Series”