whay as the itunes index fault not been fixed !!!!!

All questions/comments about firmware 509 for the x07 series can be placed here. Please place regular support questions in the categories below.
Forum rules
We've moved! Head over to Synology Community (community.synology.com) to meet up with our team and other Synology enthusiasts!
Stevie Wonder
Beginner
Beginner

whay as the itunes index fault not been fixed !!!!!

Unread post by Stevie Wonder » Sun Aug 26, 2007 8:28 pm

Amazed that no fix has been applied to the Itunes server where all tracks are numbered 1.

I think Synology have blatantly ignored this software fault in order to tick more functions boxes. More features and functions are great but fix the existing problems first !!

I like my 207 but am very disappointed with this stupid fault. It ruins the box for me since I can't play my music collection in album order without applying very compex frigs

Fix it soon please !!!!

Steve
================

DS207.128

Stevie Wonder
Beginner
Beginner

????

Unread post by Stevie Wonder » Fri Aug 31, 2007 4:47 pm

Update please?

Do Synology acknowledge this problem?

Unless it's fixed soon I will sell the 207 and buy a QNAP. I can't believe you didn't fix this fault !!!!

Steve

:evil:
================

DS207.128

Franklin
Synology Inc
Synology Inc

Unread post by Franklin » Fri Aug 31, 2007 11:49 pm

This has already been added to the database to improve the iTunes streaming client, and it is expected to be ready during 2008, H1.

Hope this helps.
**Franklin is not available**
**Please do not Private Message me for support questions; leave it on the forum so all members can learn. Thanks!**
Library ~ SynologyWiki ~ Synology FAQ ~ Compatibility Lists
Forum Links ~ Forum Policy ~ 3rd-party forums ~ Help us help you ~ Posting Images
Demo Links ~ DSM GUI ~ Photo Station
Downloads ~ Firmware Downloads ~ Beta Program
Support ~ Support Form ~ Submit Kernel ~ Synology eNews

Return to “Firmware 509 for x07 Series”