462 Firmware FTP Server

Questions/Comments about firmware 462 for the DS101j, DS106e, and DS106 may be placed here
Forum rules
1) This is a user forum for Synology users to share experience/help out each other: if you need direct assistance from the Synology technical support team, please use the following form:

https://account.synology.com/support/su ... p?lang=enu

2) To avoid putting users' DiskStation at risk, please don't paste links to any patches provided by our Support team as we will systematically remove them. Our Support team will provide the correct patch for your DiskStation model.
Cancan
Trainee
Trainee

Unread post by Cancan » Sat Sep 15, 2007 12:40 pm

FTP works fine after the patch however, I have noticed that the "IP blocking" blocks each and every IP after it accesses the FTP server. Therefore, I can access the FTP service "once" and by "once" I mean one file. After that, my IP is blocked and can no longer manage any other files even though I am still logged in.

Anyone else having similar issues? The easy fix is to turn off IP blocking but I kind of liked having this feature enabled.

Thoughts?

CC

eturfboer
Student
Student

Unread post by eturfboer » Sat Sep 15, 2007 12:52 pm

Cancan wrote:Anyone else having similar issues?
Not me. Maybe it is setting related? My device adds IPblocks too, however after a few login retries.

Return to “Firmware 462 for DS101j and DS106 Series”