SickBeard: Automatic TV Show Download

See if your 3rd party software (such as backup software) is compatible with our product.
Forum rules
We've moved! Head over to Synology Community (community.synology.com) to meet up with our team and other Synology enthusiasts!
kierancoghlan
Student
Student

Re: SickBeard: Automatic TV Show Download

Unread post by kierancoghlan » Tue Apr 12, 2011 4:50 am

Where is the debug log for SB when installed on a Snyology NAS? I can't find a log in my installation folder. :?:
Thanks...

niewiesznic
Knowledgeable
Knowledgeable

Unread post by niewiesznic » Tue Apr 12, 2011 10:06 am

I confirm Couch Potato, Sick Beard and SABNzbd SPK's from Zebulon are working GREAT!
http://synoblog.superzebulon.org/
Regards,
niewiesznic

soop
Trainee
Trainee

Unread post by soop » Wed Apr 13, 2011 2:57 pm

Hi
I have sickbeard and SABnzbd running fine on my 209 and I'm very happy with them. Both installed from zebulon.

The trouble is, when I have sickbeard running, it stops my drives from sleeping. If I disable sickbeard, they sleep ok.

Anyone else have that issue?

I have 3.1 1613 and the latest builds of both Sab and Sb.

Thanks,
S

kierancoghlan
Student
Student

Unread post by kierancoghlan » Wed Apr 13, 2011 5:24 pm

soop wrote:Hi
The trouble is, when I have sickbeard running, it stops my drives from sleeping. If I disable sickbeard, they sleep ok.

Anyone else have that issue?
Yes, this is addressed in another thread. The solution there was to set your RSS check frequency in Sickbeard to the max (1440 minutes or 1 day). Even if you're not using RSS feature, it will still wake up the system every 60 minutes (the default).

soop
Trainee
Trainee

Unread post by soop » Wed Apr 13, 2011 5:53 pm

kierancoghlan wrote: Yes, this is addressed in another thread. The solution there was to set your RSS check frequency in Sickbeard to the max (1440 minutes or 1 day). Even if you're not using RSS feature, it will still wake up the system every 60 minutes (the default).
Ooh, thanks. I will take a look and hopefully it will resolve. I do love sb, such a good app.

soop
Trainee
Trainee

Unread post by soop » Wed Apr 13, 2011 5:58 pm

Sorry, do you know where this was mentioned? I cant find the thread in search.

kierancoghlan
Student
Student

Unread post by kierancoghlan » Wed Apr 13, 2011 9:00 pm

soop wrote:Sorry, do you know where this was mentioned? I cant find the thread in search.
Hmmm... might have been on the sickbeard forum? I don't remember now. Anyway, why? Are you having trouble finding the setting? I can post back from home tonight if you can't figure it out.

soop
Trainee
Trainee

Unread post by soop » Thu Apr 14, 2011 11:40 pm

Thanks.

I did set the "Search Frequency" in the Episode Search section of Sickbeard to 1440 but the NAS was still powered up in the morning when I first looked. Is that the one you meant?

I have now realised that the Sabnzbd app is also polling the RSS every 60 mons too and have just set that to 1440 tonight, let's try this. Wake up once a day is fine if this works.

Appreciate the help.

soop
Trainee
Trainee

Unread post by soop » Sun Apr 24, 2011 5:04 pm

Hi All,

I have been running sb successfully for the last few weeks. However, the package no longer updates. The sb webpage shows there are updates to download but when I do, I get an error in the log:

2011-04-24 11:40:38.089707 CP Server Thread-9 :: Invalid update data, update failed: ['midgetspy-Sick-Beard-48caf04', 'midgetspy-Sick-Beard-5615b07', 'midgetspy-Sick-Beard-5bca9f6', 'midgetspy-Sick-Beard-9c3fa61']

I heave searches around the net and found a similar issue was fixed by deleting the udpate folder and letting the updat run again.

My problem is, when I telnet into the DS as admin, I cant edit the folder or remove it as it's owned by the sabnzbd user.

Does anyone know how I can remove that folder? I dont know the sabnzbd user password, it was setup by the pkg script at http://synoblog.superzebulon.org/2011/0 ... d-1-1-spk/

Thanks,
S

mattr
Novice
Novice

Unread post by mattr » Sun Apr 24, 2011 11:44 pm

Sick Beard, CouchPotato and SABnzbd+ SPK packages for Synology

http://synoblog.superzebulon.org/

+1

pdawg17
Beginner
Beginner

Unread post by pdawg17 » Wed Apr 27, 2011 7:24 am

Can someone direct me to a "how to install" for sabtosickbeard script? Basically I want my TV downloads to automatically end up in my TV folder instead of sabnzbd's "complete" folder...

simpic
I'm New!
I'm New!

Unread post by simpic » Wed May 11, 2011 1:46 pm

Hi,

I'm running the Synoblog version of SickBeard and it keeps crashing after a while of executing Post Processing.

I'm running a DS210 with the latest DSM installed.

The last entries from the log are: -

Code: Select all

May-11 09:49:10 DEBUG    MainThread :: sickbeard.db: UPDATE tv_shows SET status = ?, air_by_date = ?, network = ?, startyear = ?, show_name = ?, seasonfolders = ?, tvr_name = ?, paused = ?, airs = ?, location = ?, genre = ?, runtime = ?, quality = ?, tvr_id = ?, lang = ? WHERE tvdb_id = ? with args [u'Ended', 0, u'E4', 2008, u'The Inbetweeners', 1, u'The Inbetweeners', 0, u'Monday 10:00 PM', u'/volume1/downloads/complete/TV/The Inbetweeners', u'|Comedy|', 0, 28, 18753, u'en', 81950]
May-11 09:49:10 INFO     MainThread :: Saving config file to disk
May-11 09:49:10 INFO     MainThread :: Killing cherrypy
I can restart the process by running: -

/var/packages/sab2/target/utils/bin/python /volume1/@appstore/sickbeard/SickBeard.py --quiet &

But it will just crash again pretty soon.

Any ideas on how I can do some more investigation or a possible cure?

Regards,

Simon

scooby2
Trainee
Trainee

Unread post by scooby2 » Mon Jul 18, 2011 7:48 am

I am unable to get my DS211 to sleep when SABnzbd and Sickbeard are running.

I have done three things without any luck:
1. set SABnzbd rss search to 1440
2. set the Sickbeard search time to 1440
3. told SABnzbd to not watch a folder for new nzb files - also set it to the max check time of 3600 seconds

If I disable the two, it goes right to sleep. I am running the latest updated versions using the .spk files from zebulon.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Scooby

BUGabundo
Versed
Versed

Unread post by BUGabundo » Sun Sep 25, 2011 7:24 pm

mine is dieing and i cant figure why.
this is all the log says
18:28:03 INFO::MainThread :: Executing invoked command: <function delegate at 0x4b05e3b0>
18:28:03 INFO::MainThread :: Aborting all threads

ds411j with 3.2
DS411j
DS214play

okpgreg
I'm New!
I'm New!

Unread post by okpgreg » Tue Sep 27, 2011 3:37 pm

Are you doing postprocessing in a folder with files other than those downloaded by Sickbeard? I just noticed I had several thousand errors in my Sickbeard because I was trying to do postprocessing of the torrents I downloaded through Sickbeard, but they were in my general torrents folder. I looked into it and it appears that Sickbeard can only postprocess in a folder that has nothing other than new episodes in it. Looking into how to get that figured out now.
simpic wrote:Hi,

I'm running the Synoblog version of SickBeard and it keeps crashing after a while of executing Post Processing.

I'm running a DS210 with the latest DSM installed.

The last entries from the log are: -

Code: Select all

May-11 09:49:10 DEBUG    MainThread :: sickbeard.db: UPDATE tv_shows SET status = ?, air_by_date = ?, network = ?, startyear = ?, show_name = ?, seasonfolders = ?, tvr_name = ?, paused = ?, airs = ?, location = ?, genre = ?, runtime = ?, quality = ?, tvr_id = ?, lang = ? WHERE tvdb_id = ? with args [u'Ended', 0, u'E4', 2008, u'The Inbetweeners', 1, u'The Inbetweeners', 0, u'Monday 10:00 PM', u'/volume1/downloads/complete/TV/The Inbetweeners', u'|Comedy|', 0, 28, 18753, u'en', 81950]
May-11 09:49:10 INFO     MainThread :: Saving config file to disk
May-11 09:49:10 INFO     MainThread :: Killing cherrypy
I can restart the process by running: -

/var/packages/sab2/target/utils/bin/python /volume1/@appstore/sickbeard/SickBeard.py --quiet &

But it will just crash again pretty soon.

Any ideas on how I can do some more investigation or a possible cure?

Regards,

Simon

Return to “Software Compatibility Lists”