Need to modify user name

Sit back and relax! Talk about anything here!
Forum rules
1) This is a user forum for Synology users to share experience/help out each other: if you need direct assistance from the Synology technical support team, please use the following form:

https://account.synology.com/support/su ... p?lang=enu

2) To avoid putting users' DiskStation at risk, please don't paste links to any patches provided by our Support team as we will systematically remove them. Our Support team will provide the correct patch for your DiskStation model.
nails
I'm New!
I'm New!

Need to modify user name

Unread post by nails » Fri Nov 17, 2017 4:31 pm

My previous account login was no longer working, so I went ahead and created a new account. In doing so, I did not notice that I hit the wrong key, and setup my new account as user NAILS instead of NEILS under email neilsakaitis@bell.net. I looked around in my profile, but cannot find anywhere to change my user name.

Can the admins do this for me please

Thanks
Neil (and not Nail)

HenryD
I'm New!
I'm New!

Re: Need to modify user name

Unread post by HenryD » Fri Dec 08, 2017 12:41 am

I too need to change my username (as I inadvertently used my email address as my username, which is undesirable). Preferably I'd just like my username to be 'HenryD'.

Can an admin or moderator help my with this request to change my username on these forums?

HarryPotter
Honorary Moderator
Honorary Moderator

Re: Need to modify user name

Unread post by HarryPotter » Fri Dec 08, 2017 9:34 am

username changed
*Please do not Private Message me for support questions; leave it on the forum so all members can learn. Thanks!*

DS718+ / DSM 6.2-23511 / ST4000VN000-2AH166 / SA400S37120G SSD cache /16 GB RAM
DS415+ / DSM 6.2-23511

LMS 7.9.1-166, 2 Squeezebox 3 + Boom

APC Smart UPS SUA750i

Return to “The Lounge”