Synology Support Email

Sit back and relax! Talk about anything here!
Forum rules
This is a user forum for Synology users to share experience/help out each other: if you need direct assistance from the Synology technical support team, please use the following form:
https://myds.synology.com/support/suppo ... p?lang=enu
juice370
Student
Student

Synology Support Email

Postby juice370 » Wed Apr 06, 2016 7:13 pm

What is the Synology support email address, support@synology.com is undeliverable now? Need urgent tech help but not from the UK team where I'm based.

Thanks
german_user
Navigator
Navigator

Re: Synology Support Email

Postby german_user » Wed Apr 06, 2016 8:34 pm

Did you try the live chat feature? I've found that to be pretty reliable on getting thru to them -
Even though they are backed up with DSM 6 issues, you should submit the Technical Support Form as well..

If you can logon to your DSM and it has Internet access, submit a ticket thru the Support Center app-
juice370
Student
Student

Postby juice370 » Thu Apr 07, 2016 5:59 pm

Thanks for your response. I've done the tech support in the UK and they are abysmal, chat in the US just tell me to submit another ticket to the same department - not exactly a good strategy. The UK team haven't fixed the problem and refuse to escalate the ticket. They've faffed about for 2 weeks now with a simple fault that I'm sure an experienced techy at Synology will be able to fix pretty fast. I'm livid.
juice370
Student
Student

Postby juice370 » Wed Apr 27, 2016 1:30 pm

Fixed the problem myself by paying my web host. A feature in DSM was inverted in function.

Return to “The Lounge”