Download Station Requests

Discuss with the community any ideas you'd love to see in future DiskStations and DSM updates! We do our best to monitor and forward all of them, but we recommend to also use this form as our team will systematically see your suggestion:
https://www.synology.com/form/inquiry/feature
Forum rules
We do our best to monitor and forward your ideas to our team, but due to the large amount, we may not see every single one and recommend to also use this form as our team will systematically see your suggestion:
https://www.synology.com/form/inquiry/feature
DanielEgger
I'm New!
I'm New!

Progress Bar

Postby DanielEgger » Tue Aug 22, 2017 8:52 pm

I think that a progress bar column would be useful for getting a quick overview of your downloads at a single glance.
tronix
Beginner
Beginner

Re: Download Station Requests

Postby tronix » Thu Sep 14, 2017 6:46 am

The value in the "Upload Speed" column could be blank (instead of 0.00 KB/s) when there are no connected peers with upload.

E.g. the same behavior as "Download Speed".

It would help giving a cleaner overview. :)
Synology DiskStation DS3617xs with 12 Seagate Ironwolf NAS 10 TB
Synology DiskStation DS415play with 4 Western Digital Red NAS 6 TB
amarjit_dhillon
I'm New!
I'm New!

Download Station Multiple nzb/news/usenet Servers

Postby amarjit_dhillon » Wed Oct 04, 2017 9:31 pm

At the moment, you can only configure a single nzb/news/usenet server only in download station.

when people configure nzb/news/usenet servers, they normally have multiple servers to connect to but you can only configure a single server within download station.

Download station is brilliant and i've seen internet posts advising to abandon Download Station but i don't agree with this.

Is there a way to configure download station to handle multiple news groups? (NZB??)

Return to “Feature Requests & Product Improvement Suggestions”