Discuss with the community any ideas you'd love to see in future DiskStations and DSM updates! We do our best to monitor and forward all of them, but we recommend to also use this form as our team will systematically see your suggestion:
1) This is a user forum for Synology users to share experience/help out each other: if you need direct assistance from the Synology technical support team, please use the following form:
https://account.synology.com/support/su ... p?lang=enu
2) To avoid putting users' DiskStation at risk, please don't paste links to any patches provided by our Support team as we will systematically remove them. Our Support team will provide the correct patch for your DiskStation model.
- Posts: 102
- Joined: Sat Feb 21, 2009 4:09 pm
- Location: Switzerland
As Administrator I wonder sometimes, what's going on and which files are currently in progress.
Colud you please find a way to display more log information like
- files in progress (upload and/or download)
- last connectivity of disconnected user/client
and more serverside controllability like
- reset/restart cloud-client
- reinstall/update cloud-client
Furthermore admins should be able to recover files (version explorer) in home-directory of other users. This is actually not possible, because each user only can see its own CloudStation-Home
We'd be very glad if you find a way to realize these enhancements
- Posts: 24
- Joined: Tue Mar 15, 2011 2:14 pm
On Server Side
I would like some notification on Cloud Station server activity as well.
The Client has it. but you have to launch the app on the server to see what is happening.
Also ability to Show connected clients
Show client status - synced or syncing
On Both sides
Force sync check would be handy
- Posts: 10
- Joined: Fri Oct 13, 2017 11:23 pm