Can't access /usr/local/sabnzbd/var/scripts on synology.

Questions that don't fit in any category below may go here
Forum rules
1) This is a user forum for Synology users to share experience/help out each other: if you need direct assistance from the Synology technical support team, please use the following form:

https://account.synology.com/support/support_form.php?lang=enu

2) To avoid putting users' DiskStation at risk, please don't paste links to any patches provided by our Support team as we will systematically remove them. Our Support team will provide the correct patch for your DiskStation model.
Guffas
I'm New!
I'm New!

Can't access /usr/local/sabnzbd/var/scripts on synology.

Postby Guffas » Wed Jan 13, 2016 12:18 am

Hello forum!

I hope I posted this the right place.

I just bought a Sinology DS215j, and I just installed SABNZBD and SickBeard. It is all working fine up until the point when SAB is finished downloading - it does not move the file in the wanted folder, e.g. series - dexter - season 5. So I dug around a little and found that I needed to create a sabtosickbeard file in order for this to work. Can anyone help me with that. I tried accessing the aforementioned folder via SSH, but it told me that the access was denied. Is there a permission I need to enable before this can work. And yes, I have enabled SSH on my Synology.
So what I'm asking is: how do I access the script folder on my Synology, and how do I create the SabToSickBeard script.

I Hope you guys can help!

Best regards,
Guffas

Return to “General Mods”