DSM 6.0.1 & 6.0.2-8451 - Improper Shutdown

Forum rules
1) This is a user forum for Synology users to share experience/help out each other: if you need direct assistance from the Synology technical support team, please use the following form:
https://myds.synology.com/support/suppo ... p?lang=enu
2) To avoid putting users' DiskStation at risk, please don't paste links to any patches provided by our Support team as we will systematically remove them. Our Support team will provide the correct patch for your DiskStation model.
bluztoo
Rookie
Rookie

Re: DSM 6.0.1 & 6.0.2-8451 - Improper Shutdown

Postby bluztoo » Mon Mar 20, 2017 5:20 pm

So again - sorry - to clarify my message - am running 6.1 on all three servers. The 1815+ and the 412+ that are both plugged into a universal power supply are not generating any messages. My other 1815+ is on a broad power grid, but has no universal power supply directly plugged in. That's the one bombarding me with these messages. I have no idea if that's the reason or if it has to do with other packages I use on the 1815+ that is generating messages.
Synology 412+ and 1815+.
anvil
I'm New!
I'm New!

Re: DSM 6.0.1 & 6.0.2-8451 - Improper Shutdown

Postby anvil » Wed Mar 22, 2017 9:12 am

Hi there,

I have a DS1815+ with DSM 6.1-15047 Update 1 and the same problem as yours.

Since about 5 or 6 weeks, I get this "improper shutdown" (arrêt incorrect in French) messages again and again, sometimes 3 times an hour.
I contacted the service support last week, they took time to answer me (they only responded yesterday) and asked me to check for the memory of the DS1815+.

Unfortunately, since yesterday around 9 pm the NAS shut down. No way to start is back again... It is kind of dead...

I've just notified this new issue, and waiting for their answer. Hope they will replace it, it is only one year old (almost day to day).

Will keep you informed

Return to “DiskStation Manager 6.0-7321 and onward versions”