web vistes pages

Topics pertaining to SRM usage, usability and management
Forum rules
1) This is a user forum for Synology users to share experience/help out each other: if you need direct assistance from the Synology technical support team, please use the following form:
https://myds.synology.com/support/suppo ... p?lang=enu
2) To avoid putting users' DiskStation at risk, please don't paste links to any patches provided by our Support team as we will systematically remove them. Our Support team will provide the correct patch for your Synology model.
plantyman
I'm New!
I'm New!

web vistes pages

Postby plantyman » Thu Feb 02, 2017 5:59 pm

hi..

i want to know how could i see the WEB VISITED PAGES ??

It is in........Network center /Traffic control/ monitor / settings/ web visited pages

i was checking the log app but nothing...!!

somebody could help me ???

im using a router ac 1900

thanks
islandpc
I'm New!
I'm New!

Re: web vistes pages

Postby islandpc » Fri Feb 17, 2017 7:28 pm

I've got the same issue. Can't find it anywhere.

I'd live to be able to click on a device and have it tell me usage, sites, applications etc over a time frame.
M_Shalios
I'm New!
I'm New!

Postby M_Shalios » Sun Mar 05, 2017 7:05 pm

Agreed, where is this? The reporting doesn't show the websites visited just what country and a couple a domains. I have "save visited websites" checked in the Monitor section but where is that displayed? There's an option to "delete history" so it's being stored somewhere, but where synology?
Babylonia
Enlightened
Enlightened

Postby Babylonia » Thu Mar 09, 2017 1:50 am

plantyman wrote:It is in........Network center /Traffic control/ monitor / settings/ web visited pages

Just a global grouping of what is used for connection, and represented in a diagram by percentage.
pepeEL
Novice
Novice

Postby pepeEL » Mon Mar 13, 2017 10:25 pm

This option should save in memory ex. on SD Card all visited pages by all devices and admin should have permission to view this history. Now i don know for what is this option to save because we can not view this...

Return to “Installation and Configuration”