Examples of using Router with Raid

The general discussion room of Synology Router RT1900ac.
Do not post support questions in this room, please refer to one of the rooms below for further assistance.
Forum rules
Synology Community is the new platform for the enthusiasts' interaction, and it will soon be available to replace the Forum.
arthuston
I'm New!
I'm New!

Examples of using Router with Raid

Unread post by arthuston » Sat Oct 01, 2016 4:38 am

What hardware is required and approved for using Synology Router 1900 with RAID 0/1? An example configuration that has been used successfully would be just the thing.

syno.dustin
Sorcerer
Sorcerer

Re: Examples of using Router with Raid

Unread post by syno.dustin » Mon Oct 03, 2016 7:21 pm

arthuston wrote:What hardware is required and approved for using Synology Router 1900 with RAID 0/1? An example configuration that has been used successfully would be just the thing.
USB RAID and USB hubs aren't supported. Given that the RT1900ac doesn't have the best specs I'd be wary of using it this way to begin with. A DS216j will work a lot better.
If you need technical support please use this form: https://account.synology.com/support/support_form.php
Synology does not consistently browse this forum for technical support, feature requests, or any other inquiries as it notes at the top of the page. Please use the proper channels when you need help from someone at Synology.

Return to “Synology Router”