5.1-5022 Update 1 broke webman

A new DSM aimed at boosting Data security (new Security advisor, AppArmour and digital signature for packages...), increasing business productivity (new Proxy Server, IPv6 support, NFS VAAI...), creating a more integrated private cloud (Windows ACL support in Cloud Station, support for OneDrive, Box and hubic in Cloud Sync as well as cloud backup to Microsoft Azure...), and providing flexible collaboration tools with Note Station/DS note and Public link sharing in all key multimedia packages
Forum rules
We've moved! Head over to Synology Community (community.synology.com) to meet up with our team and other Synology enthusiasts!
twist3d
I'm New!
I'm New!

5.1-5022 Update 1 broke webman

Unread post by twist3d » Wed Feb 25, 2015 11:44 pm

I did the update "5.1-5022 Update 1" on a Synology RS812 and it broke the webman access panel so I can't access it anymore nor can I ping it.

I did a search with Synology Assistant and it can see it and still reports the NAS IP address which is the same one I was trying to ping but I'm unable to access it.

Any idea what I can do now that I can't access the webman panel or the shared folders anymore on this nas server?

Return to “DiskStation Manager 5.1-5004 and onward versions”