Disk usage report monthly?

A new DSM aimed at boosting Data security (new Security advisor, AppArmour and digital signature for packages...), increasing business productivity (new Proxy Server, IPv6 support, NFS VAAI...), creating a more integrated private cloud (Windows ACL support in Cloud Station, support for OneDrive, Box and hubic in Cloud Sync as well as cloud backup to Microsoft Azure...), and providing flexible collaboration tools with Note Station/DS note and Public link sharing in all key multimedia packages
Forum rules
1) This is a user forum for Synology users to share experience/help out each other: if you need direct assistance from the Synology technical support team, please use the following form:

https://account.synology.com/support/su ... p?lang=enu

2) To avoid putting users' DiskStation at risk, please don't paste links to any patches provided by our Support team as we will systematically remove them. Our Support team will provide the correct patch for your DiskStation model.
nreiter
Trainee
Trainee

Disk usage report monthly?

Unread post by nreiter » Sun Feb 15, 2015 3:26 pm

Since the weekly Disk Usage report is still taking nearly 3 days to run, it would be better to run it monthly but I can find no way to schedule it for once a month. Is there a way to do this, or am I stuck with weekly only?
-- Ned --
DS213

nreiter
Trainee
Trainee

Re: Disk usage report monthly?

Unread post by nreiter » Wed Jul 08, 2015 6:06 pm

With one of the recent updates to DSM 5.2 the report run time is now less than 7 hours instead of 3+ days. Thanks for finally fixing that problem.

However, I would still like an option to run the report monthly.
-- Ned --
DS213

Return to “DiskStation Manager 5.1-5004 and onward versions”