Some suggestions

Discussion room for Note Station package
Forum rules
1) This is a user forum for Synology users to share experience/help out each other: if you need direct assistance from the Synology technical support team, please use the following form:

https://account.synology.com/support/support_form.php?lang=enu

2) To avoid putting users' DiskStation at risk, please don't paste links to any patches provided by our Support team as we will systematically remove them. Our Support team will provide the correct patch for your DiskStation model.
bakkel
I'm New!
I'm New!

Some suggestions

Postby bakkel » Wed Jan 10, 2018 12:22 pm

I've been looking @ Note station as an alternative for Evernote. First impressions are good, but I want to suggest a few upgrades so it becomes a real Evernote killer...

1. ability to mail a note INTO Note station. Looked for it, cant find it, only to mail a note from note station
2. ability to merge notes into 1 note
3. Phone app recognise photo's as docs and not only as a photo or movie to attache into a note
4. ability to drag a multiple pdf's or other attachments into note station and make a single note from each one of them. Or one note with all the attachments in it. (choice)

Curious if anyone else supports these suggestions and maybe has more ideas.
Alex498
I'm New!
I'm New!

Re: Some suggestions

Postby Alex498 » Fri Jan 12, 2018 9:06 pm

+1

Most wanted:
- Option to send a mail to note station (as in evernote premium) -> obviously an option that has to be integrated merely in MailPlus AND Note Station
- Merge notes into one note
telos
Versed
Versed

Re: Some suggestions

Postby telos » Fri Jan 12, 2018 11:44 pm

+1

I do this via Evernote and then import to Note Station weekly. Awkward workaround.

I also do this for web page clipping since Note Station clipping is just a screen print when portions of a web page are selected. What a pain Win+A to Evernote and then import to Note Station like above.

Return to “Note Station”