High Bandwith usage after Portforwarding

Discussion room for the QuickConnect service, which frees you from router setup and port-forwarding, while providing access to all the management and application services on DSM.
Forum rules
1) This is a user forum for Synology users to share experience/help out each other: if you need direct assistance from the Synology technical support team, please use the following form:
https://myds.synology.com/support/suppo ... p?lang=enu
2) To avoid putting users' DiskStation at risk, please don't paste links to any patches provided by our Support team as we will systematically remove them. Our Support team will provide the correct patch for your DiskStation model.
unnamed
I'm New!
I'm New!

High Bandwith usage after Portforwarding

Postby unnamed » Tue Dec 05, 2017 11:05 pm

Hello,

i've got a question about my DS916+. First of all I want to say that these Diskstation works fine. But i have a probleme with the Quickconnect ID.

So what is my Problem:
- When I add a Firewall Rule (Port forwarding - External Firewall) to use the DS Audio APP, i can realize a very high Bandwith usage on this Port.

But no one of my devices is connected to my Synology. When I close the Port forwading the Bandwith usage is fall down to a normal level.

Maybe someone can help me?

Return to “QuickConnect”