Deleted files reappear

Discussion room for the Cloud Station clients for PC/Mac/Linux computers, designed to sync files between your different work-stations and your DiskStation
Forum rules
1) This is a user forum for Synology users to share experience/help out each other: if you need direct assistance from the Synology technical support team, please use the following form:

https://account.synology.com/support/support_form.php?lang=enu

2) To avoid putting users' DiskStation at risk, please don't paste links to any patches provided by our Support team as we will systematically remove them. Our Support team will provide the correct patch for your DiskStation model.
philadler
I'm New!
I'm New!

Deleted files reappear

Postby philadler » Mon Jan 08, 2018 9:01 pm

Hello All,

Running DSM 6.1.4-15217 Update 5 with the latest Cloud Station software installed on clients. I have some folders than reappear after being deleted. Checking the logs the files / folder are being recreated instantly from the same client. I have reinstalled the Cloud Station software on the client and the same thing happens. Also it is not everything the user creates only certain ones. Does anyone have any idea on why this is happening?

Thanks,

Phil
csuba
I'm New!
I'm New!

Re: Deleted files reappear

Postby csuba » Thu Jan 18, 2018 12:21 pm

+1 Android 8.0 + drive/ds cloud :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:
esmtll
I'm New!
I'm New!

Postby esmtll » Thu Feb 08, 2018 10:05 pm

+1
Two DS3617xs in two locations
Both on DSM 6.1.4-15217 Update 5

I had this problem a few months ago, updated both devices and didn't see it again until this week.
csuba
I'm New!
I'm New!

Postby csuba » Tue Feb 13, 2018 6:17 pm

DSM 6.1.5-15254 ds918 +
Huawei mate 10 pro android 8.0 and this ds cloud restores the deleted files.
The nerve breaks. thanks for synology

Return to “Cloud Station Drive”