Loss of Cloud Server to Cloud Station Sync

Discussion room for the Cloud Station client for DSM, designed to allow 2 way-sync between DiskStations
Forum rules
We've moved! Head over to Synology Community (community.synology.com) to meet up with our team and other Synology enthusiasts!
Zzyzx49
I'm New!
I'm New!

Loss of Cloud Server to Cloud Station Sync

Unread post by Zzyzx49 » Fri Jun 02, 2017 2:27 am

I have a client that has a DS1515 standalone at his home office and two DS1515+ in HA at his work office.We obtained a ConnectID and have setup the the HA pair as the Cloud Server and the standalone as the Cloud Station. We initially synced the the two NAS systems in the office because of the 5TB+ data on the HA system. After the initial syncing, I relocated the single NAS to the clients home office. After a few initial hiccups, we were able to sync all five shared folders one-way from the server to the station. Both NAS's are connected to 10MB+ high-speed connections. Here's the two issues that are causing problems:
1) the two NAS's start syncing, then for no apparent reason the sync becomes "stuck" on one of the shares and never completes the sync.
2) there doesn't seem to be a way to schedule the syncing to off-hours (early morning after normal network backups have completed).
Any help greatly appreciated.

Return to “Cloud Station ShareSync”