Not all folders listed in Task Edit

Discussion room for Cloud Sync, the package allowing file sync and backup between your DiskStation and Cloud services
Forum rules
1) This is a user forum for Synology users to share experience/help out each other: if you need direct assistance from the Synology technical support team, please use the following form:

https://account.synology.com/support/su ... p?lang=enu

2) To avoid putting users' DiskStation at risk, please don't paste links to any patches provided by our Support team as we will systematically remove them. Our Support team will provide the correct patch for your DiskStation model.
nolatron
I'm New!
I'm New!

Not all folders listed in Task Edit

Unread post by nolatron » Sat Apr 21, 2018 4:08 pm

This is something that I recently noticed in Cloudsync on my Sync jobs to Backblaze B2.

If I go into the "Task List" tab, select the path I have setup, click "Edit" and then select the "Folders" tab to view the Folders to Sync page, none of the folders I have previously checked off to sync show up.

The only folders on listed are ones not checked, or folders that have a dash in the box.

Any ideas on how to get it to show all folders again?

Running DSM 6.1.6-15266 Update 1 and CloudSync 2.3.6-1018

pixelnet
I'm New!
I'm New!

Re: Not all folders listed in Task Edit

Unread post by pixelnet » Sun Jun 24, 2018 1:17 pm

Same problem here. It would be great to have this problem corrected, I can't edit my synchronized sub-folders...

Cloud Sync 2.3.7-1026 on DSM 6.2-23739

Return to “Cloud Sync”