Automate watermark to be added to Jpeg/JPG files only?

This forum is for devlopers to discuss questions about apps/plug-ins/extension modules/API specifically developed for using with Synology DiskStations.
Forum rules
1) This is a user forum for Synology users to share experience/help out each other: if you need direct assistance from the Synology technical support team, please use the following form:

https://account.synology.com/support/su ... p?lang=enu

2) To avoid putting users' DiskStation at risk, please don't paste links to any patches provided by our Support team as we will systematically remove them. Our Support team will provide the correct patch for your DiskStation model.
xtacy78
Trainee
Trainee

Automate watermark to be added to Jpeg/JPG files only?

Unread post by xtacy78 » Tue Dec 05, 2017 7:44 am

Hello Syno Family,

I am looking for a solution, I searched half the internet, literally could'nt find the solution.

This is my work flow and I want a solution to create a folder with Jpegs separated from .Cr2's automated, cuz we transfer 1000's of photos from cards to DS2015xs

Step 1 - Shoot in Jpeg+RAW
Step 2 - SD card inserted to Mac Book Pro
Step 3- Copy all contents to a folder on server

After Step 3, we want the Jpegs to be separated to a different folder.
Step 4- Jpegs separated from .Cr2 to a new folder.
Step 5- Can we automate to watermark these Jpegs as well?

In precise, I am looking for a solution to watermark the Jpegs automatically. Please let me know if theres anyone interested to take this up for a paid job? It will be very kind of you to shed your knowledge on this.

Thank you,
DS2015XS + Expansion

Return to “Developer Discussion Room”