I have a (single, no multisite) website running for a while now, with wordpress on my synology. I have a lets encrypt certificate en htacces rewrite rule http -> https. Everyting works fine.
However, I need to rebuild my site and like to use that momentum to improve some things (security, speed). I have a few questions:
- Should I use virtual hosts, and why (I don't use it now)
- Should I use reverse proxy, and why (don't use it now)
- Should I use apache or nginx (I use apache now)
- Can I use hsts and http/2; tests show that my server doens't support alpn, how can I activate that on synology
- Should I create a static folder and subdomain