Syncing nested folders

Discussion room for Synology Cloud Station package
Forum rules
1) This is a user forum for Synology users to share experience/help out each other: if you need direct assistance from the Synology technical support team, please use the following form:

2) To avoid putting users' DiskStation at risk, please don't paste links to any patches provided by our Support team as we will systematically remove them. Our Support team will provide the correct patch for your DiskStation model.
I'm New!
I'm New!

Syncing nested folders

Postby Cryoman » Tue Jan 02, 2018 11:45 pm

I'm having trouble syncing folders from My Documents with my DS116. In Windows 10 File Explorer I have (for example) a folder called HOUSEHOLD STUFF and within that folder I have sub folders called (again for example) Phone, ISP, Electricity, Gas, Household maintenance, Insurance etc.
I want to sync these all each under one folder (or "Directory", to use old terminology) in Cloudstation (but it doesn't want to let me do it. I will only sync the first folder, the others stay unsync'd.
Can somebody please explain the process again, I'm sure I am doing it right by creating a sync task in the Cloudstation desktop main app but I can't get it to play nicely for me.

Return to “Cloud Station”