Teamspeak 3 Server x86

The discussion lounge for third-party packages.
Forum rules
Please note the Disclaimer before modifying your Synology Product.
therealreplay
I'm New!
I'm New!

Re: Teamspeak 3 Server x86

Postby therealreplay » Sun Jun 11, 2017 12:07 am

Whats new in that release? And can i upgrade too it or do i need to reinstall the server?
DaneX
I'm New!
I'm New!

Re: Teamspeak 3 Server x86

Postby DaneX » Thu Sep 07, 2017 5:52 pm

Phykxie wrote:Hi Guys

I too need some help here.

I got the TS server installed, and connected to it from my pc, The pc is on the same Network.

But ppl can´t connect to it from remote ip adresses, and I´m running out of ideas.

Usueally ppl have no problem connecting to my server (filestation).

I have a Free DNS host at No-ip. com
I have port forwarded 9987
I have configured external acces on the synology
I have tried using my IP (external) adress both with and without :9987
If i checkout myip.dk i get both m external Ip adress and my ISP hostname

Can Anyone help?

I'm having the same problem with my DS916+.

I can connect through LAN IP, but I can't connect through external IP. Ports are forwarded correctly. I can port check 10011 and 30033 since they are TCP. But you can't port check 9987 as it's UDP, so it will just say closed.
But I'm not getting through on port 9987 to my DS916+. I tried both with your package and I tried installing the latest version from the TS website (3.0.13.8). Both with the same problem. They install just fine and connect while on LAN. But neither work from outside my network. So yeah I guess it's a network problem, but like I said the 3 ports are forwarded correct on my router. Is there something special to do in the forwarding when it comes to UDP ports? Cause like I said I can check that 10011 and 30033 are working just fine.

UPnP is enabled on my router if that has anything to say and I can see that both Plex Media Server and another service running on my DSM is listed there. Not TS though.

Return to “Third-party Packages”