Odoo 8 - Installing PoB modules

OpenERP package allows users to host a comprehensive suite of business applications including Sales, CRM, Project management, Warehouse management, Manufacturing, Financial management, Human Resources and many other applications on their Synology machines.
Forum rules
1) This is a user forum for Synology users to share experience/help out each other: if you need direct assistance from the Synology technical support team, please use the following form:

https://account.synology.com/support/su ... p?lang=enu

2) To avoid putting users' DiskStation at risk, please don't paste links to any patches provided by our Support team as we will systematically remove them. Our Support team will provide the correct patch for your DiskStation model.
dab83
I'm New!
I'm New!

Odoo 8 - Installing PoB modules

Unread post by dab83 » Thu Mar 17, 2016 1:12 pm

Hi guys!

I have installed Odoo on my DS716+ running DSM 5.2. I want to install Prestashop to Odoo Bridge module, but I do not understand how to access the /volume1/@appstore folder. I established an ssh root connection, and created a soft link between /volume1/@appstore and a /volume1/testlink1

Then I try to create a shared folder called testlink1 so I can access it from my computer and manage the folders in /@appstore directly. But I can't create the shared folder (the operation has failed).

Am I missing a step here?

Return to “OpenERP”