Remember to RESET after upgrade!! (ds109)

A DSM update including Directory Server, LDAP Client, Remote Folder, Virtual Drive, Syslog Server, Mac OS X Lion Support, Photo Station 5, Google Cloud Print, UPnP Router Support, DSM mobile, and CalDAV server; along with other software enhancements.
Forum rules
1) On 12/25, Synology Forums will be getting a new layout. During this time, content will still be accessible but you will be unable to make new threads and posts.

2) This is a user forum for Synology users to share experience/help out each other: if you need direct assistance from the Synology technical support team, please use the following form:
https://account.synology.com/support/support_form.php?lang=enu

3) To avoid putting users' DiskStation at risk, please don't paste links to any patches provided by our Support team as we will systematically remove them. Our Support team will provide the correct patch for your DiskStation model.
gillidk
I'm New!
I'm New!

Remember to RESET after upgrade!! (ds109)

Postby gillidk » Fri Sep 23, 2011 9:33 am

I first upgradet to 3.2 Beta in july, and my devices (two macbooks and a samsung LED-tv) could not "see" my Synology (ds109)(only in the browser). In the same moment I upgradet to mac LION os, and I thougt that was the reason. I waited 1,5 month to the official 3.2 release, and the "bug" where still there.

Then I thought that I maybe should do a reset (stupid that I did not think about that earlier...).

Push the reset button on the back of your Synology and hold it until you hear 1 beep, release and push it again until you hear 3 beeps. You can now install the firmware again without loosing/formating the harddrive. Everything works perfect!!!

Regards from Norway

Return to “DiskStation Manager 3.2 - 1922”