Impossible to download a file from RapidShare

A DSM update includes Directory Server, LDAP Client, Remote Folder, Virtual Drive, Syslog Server, Mac OS X Lion Support, Photo Station 5, Google Cloud Print, UPnP Router Support, DSM mobile, CalDAV server, and along with other software enhancements.
Forum rules
1) This is a user forum for Synology users to share experience/help out each other: if you need direct assistance from the Synology technical support team, please use the following form:

https://account.synology.com/support/support_form.php?lang=enu

2) To avoid putting users' DiskStation at risk, please don't paste links to any patches provided by our Support team as we will systematically remove them. Our Support team will provide the correct patch for your DiskStation model.
trabala38
Trainee
Trainee

Impossible to download a file from RapidShare

Postby trabala38 » Sat Aug 13, 2011 11:22 am

Hello,

I recently upgraded my DS211 to DSM 3.2 beta (release 1869)

I have been trying, without success, to download files from RapidShare.com using the Download Station.

FYI, I paid for a RapidShare account (so called "RapidSharePro" or Premium account). However, when I put my login and password for this account in the Settings of the Download Station, DSM tells me that I am a "Free User" which is not the case...

I tried to add several "download tasks" in order to download files present in RapidShares servers, but the downloading never starts.

What about you guys ? Did you manage to make RapidShare download work via the Download Station ?

Thank you for your feedback !

Best regards,

trabala38
trabala38
Trainee
Trainee

Re: Impossible to download a file from RapidShare

Postby trabala38 » Sat Aug 13, 2011 5:42 pm

OK, it is working now.

It might be that my account was just upgraded to RapidSharePro and that the Synology was looking up in a database which was not yet updated.

Regards,

trabala38
Rusty1281
Wizard
Wizard

Postby Rusty1281 » Wed Aug 17, 2011 7:57 am

Hi,

I have the exact same situation. It started today and i have upgraded to 3.2 on realese day. Since then all my Rapid downloads worked fine and the account was registered as premium. Now i have the free account verificarion and the downloads wont start. My RapidPro account is valid until the end of this month.

Tried to update hosts from within DS, but only a handfull of host have been updated and Rapidshare is still version 1.0.

Any help or just sit this one out?

ty
Synology DS918+ (4x4TB WD RED - RAID 5 with 2x250GB 960EVO NVMe) | Synology DS412+ (4x3TB WD RED - RAID 5) | Synology DS211j (2x2TB WD green - RAID1) | RT1900AC
omicron
Novice
Novice

Postby omicron » Wed Aug 17, 2011 12:27 pm

I'm reporting the same problem with "RS" (from today), already ceased to function Fileserve
DS716+II | 2x 6TB RAID1 (2x WD60EFRX-68MYMN1) | IEEE 802.3ad Dynamic Link Aggregation | LMS (former SqueezeCenter) 7.9.0-164
DSM 6.1.2-15132
helpfinder
Trainee
Trainee

Download station on DSM 3.2 (beta)

Postby helpfinder » Thu Aug 18, 2011 3:19 pm

Hi,
I have installed Download station on DSM 3.2 (beta) but problem is I am not able to download. Added links are just in the download queue with status "waiting for downloading". Also when I try to insert premium creditials (Rapidshare.com) I get message "this is a free account" but it is not, because I can log in with the same creditials directly on RS page. I tried to uncheck DS and check back, also pause and resume all downloads, login as different user - nothing help me.
Anyone who could help me with this? Is is just because of beta or did I miss something.

Thanks in advance for your help

Best
yukithezorba
I'm New!
I'm New!

Postby yukithezorba » Tue Aug 23, 2011 12:51 am

exactly same here... I appreciate any news on that
helpfinder
Trainee
Trainee

Postby helpfinder » Fri Aug 26, 2011 9:36 pm

HURRAY,
now checking if some file hostings updates are available in download station and it is for rapidshare (version 1.1) and after inserting my premium creditials it is saying me "premium account" and also download starts ....
thanks for releasing the update ...
omicron
Novice
Novice

Postby omicron » Wed Aug 31, 2011 10:41 am

Also solved... RS and FileServe too.
DS716+II | 2x 6TB RAID1 (2x WD60EFRX-68MYMN1) | IEEE 802.3ad Dynamic Link Aggregation | LMS (former SqueezeCenter) 7.9.0-164
DSM 6.1.2-15132
forumwurm
I'm New!
I'm New!

Postby forumwurm » Fri Dec 09, 2011 9:01 pm

same problem as of today with megaupload.com

After entering my credential and pressing VERIFY it tells me it is a free account. but it is a lifetime premium account which was working recently.

I can login on megaupload.com and it shows my premium account.

I did not change anything on my DS. There are no updates available.

Anybody an idea how to solve this?
helpfinder
Trainee
Trainee

Postby helpfinder » Sat Dec 10, 2011 9:05 am

Maybe MU changed something in their "code" and syno download station is not able to verify premium account correctly because of this (as it probably was with RS a few posts above). Hopefuly synology release update soon and fix it.
Anyway I am dealing also strange fact some MU links I am not able to download using syno down station as a free user (only 14kb html index files are downloaded but the same links are not problematic when downloading directly. But it is not critical for me, just little bit uncomfortable

Return to “DiskStation Manager 3.2 BETA - 1869”