photo station facebook share old dyndns being used?

A DSM update includes Directory Server, LDAP Client, Remote Folder, Virtual Drive, Syslog Server, Mac OS X Lion Support, Photo Station 5, Google Cloud Print, UPnP Router Support, DSM mobile, CalDAV server, and along with other software enhancements.
Forum rules
1) This is a user forum for Synology users to share experience/help out each other: if you need direct assistance from the Synology technical support team, please use the following form:

2) To avoid putting users' DiskStation at risk, please don't paste links to any patches provided by our Support team as we will systematically remove them. Our Support team will provide the correct patch for your DiskStation model.

photo station facebook share old dyndns being used?

Postby king1 » Sun Jul 31, 2011 11:47 pm

I notice whilelooking at the facebook share on photo station when clicked it uses my old dyndns URL to link it on facebook. I have since changed it and it is changed in the control panel under DDNS so why is the old one stil showing. Do I have to re-index all the photos or something? Please can you also include option to disable sharing individually or all of it.

Re: photo station facebook share old dyndns being used?

Postby kennyc6mil » Thu Nov 17, 2011 9:31 pm

Same issue here. Did indexing help?

Return to “DiskStation Manager 3.2 BETA - 1869”