Time Machine Issues in Mac OS X Lion [merged thread]

A DSM update includes Directory Server, LDAP Client, Remote Folder, Virtual Drive, Syslog Server, Mac OS X Lion Support, Photo Station 5, Google Cloud Print, UPnP Router Support, DSM mobile, CalDAV server, and along with other software enhancements.
Forum rules
1) This is a user forum for Synology users to share experience/help out each other: if you need direct assistance from the Synology technical support team, please use the following form:

https://account.synology.com/support/su ... p?lang=enu

2) To avoid putting users' DiskStation at risk, please don't paste links to any patches provided by our Support team as we will systematically remove them. Our Support team will provide the correct patch for your DiskStation model.
claude-1300
I'm New!
I'm New!

Re: Time Machine Issues in Mac OS X Lion [merged thread]

Unread post by claude-1300 » Sat Sep 10, 2011 5:52 pm

Was working - although very slow, with DSM 3,2 1865.
Update to DSM 3,2 1922 broke the function.

In the best case, the TimeMachine backup will start, and then stop after +/- 2GB data backed up, claiming that the Backup disk and the iMac are not on the same network ...

iMac early 2008 - OS10,7,1 Lion - DS211j

stevelam
I'm New!
I'm New!

Re: Time Machine Issues in Mac OS X Lion [merged thread]

Unread post by stevelam » Tue Sep 20, 2011 9:23 am

I got simular problem, my Macbook Pro 2011 with 10.7.1 hang at around 1.5GB data backed up, this happen both beta & released version of DSM 3.2!
claude-1300 wrote:Was working - although very slow, with DSM 3,2 1865.
Update to DSM 3,2 1922 broke the function.

In the best case, the TimeMachine backup will start, and then stop after +/- 2GB data backed up, claiming that the Backup disk and the iMac are not on the same network ...

iMac early 2008 - OS10,7,1 Lion - DS211j

Return to “DiskStation Manager 3.2 BETA - 1869”