DLNA after download

A new update of DSM3.0, including multiple volumes on a single Raid, shared folder synchronization, wireless printing, multimedia enrichment, and more user friendly Surveillance solutions...etc.
Forum rules
1) This is a user forum for Synology users to share experience/help out each other: if you need direct assistance from the Synology technical support team, please use the following form:

https://account.synology.com/support/su ... p?lang=enu

2) To avoid putting users' DiskStation at risk, please don't paste links to any patches provided by our Support team as we will systematically remove them. Our Support team will provide the correct patch for your DiskStation model.
pezzi
I'm New!
I'm New!

DLNA after download

Unread post by pezzi » Wed Feb 23, 2011 8:29 pm

The Problem with synology's Betas is, that in my use scenarios, there is Never a Bug so I Never have a Chance of winning the beta Prize..

But now I've Found a Bug: i use the mediaserver/upnp a Lot.
Now, when I downloaded a Video torrent using downloadstation, After the Download is finished, the Attached upnp clients won't find any Files or Folders anymore - restarting the diskstation always helps.

Am using the 107+

cread
Knowledgeable
Knowledgeable

Re: DLNA after download

Unread post by cread » Thu Feb 24, 2011 5:22 am

curious?
Did you download directly into the "video" directory, or was it any downloads?
I just enabled the download station and downloaded Win7 SP1 *full and ISOs". The media server seems unaffected.

My drives did go inter hibernation after the download and I wonder if that was enough to rectify things?

I have to agree, while I have found a couple of issues, none were showstoppers.
- Chip
DS916+, DSM 6.1.6-15266 , 2x HGST NAS 4T HDN724040ALE640, USB backup of DS, CyberPower UPS
Apache 2.2,Audio,Calendar,CardDav,Drive,Docker,Doc Viewer,Download,File,Media,Note,Office,Surveillance,Text,VPN,Web,Audio,Photo,Python,Hyper Backup, WebDav, MariaDB, PHP7, (SMB, SSH, FTP)
RT2600ac-1.1.6-6931-1, VPN+, (Still setting up)
DS211, DSM 6.0.2-8451 Update 6, 2x HGST NAS 4T HDN724040ALE640, USB backup of DS,
PC= Win7, I7-860 Trubo@3.5G, 8G, and 5T HD's installed

pezzi
I'm New!
I'm New!

Re: DLNA after download

Unread post by pezzi » Thu Feb 24, 2011 2:25 pm

Indeed, I downloaded directly into "Video" - but I'll try downloading some non-meida into Video and see whether that leads to the same issue.

Return to “DiskStation Manager 3.1 Beta - 1553”