CardDAV not syncing

The discussion room of webDAV based solution for file sharing.
Forum rules
1) This is a user forum for Synology users to share experience/help out each other: if you need direct assistance from the Synology technical support team, please use the following form:

https://account.synology.com/support/su ... p?lang=enu

2) To avoid putting users' DiskStation at risk, please don't paste links to any patches provided by our Support team as we will systematically remove them. Our Support team will provide the correct patch for your DiskStation model.
uberspeck
I'm New!
I'm New!

CardDAV not syncing

Unread post by uberspeck » Fri Mar 09, 2018 5:54 pm

I've set up the CardDAV server on my colocated NAS. I can connect on my Mac (haven't tested iOS yet) and view the shared contacts. However no changes are synced. If I delete an entry on the mac it remains on the NAS. If I delete an entry on the NAS it remains on the Mac. What am I missing?

SynoDouCott
I'm New!
I'm New!

Re: CardDAV not syncing

Unread post by SynoDouCott » Mon Mar 12, 2018 1:53 am

I am having the same problem. I have two different users on Carddav and both are syncing on Iphones, and Macbook. I set this up in November 2017 and got everything running and syncing just fine. Recently it has stopped syncing on both user accounts for reasons unknown. I am using CalDav as well on different devices and two different user accounts. The CalDav is still working fine and the CardDav is no longer syncing. Hmmmm. I tried stopping the package CardDav on the synology NAS and then starting it again with no success. Anyone else losing functionality in CardDav?

ilans1
I'm New!
I'm New!

Re: CardDAV not syncing

Unread post by ilans1 » Tue Mar 13, 2018 2:56 am

Has anyone been able to sync contacts using CardDAV among several Mac and iOS clients?

Return to “WebDAV”