Can't login to DS

IF your questions pertains to using the file server performance, transfer issues, jumbo frames tuning, post it here.
Forum rules
1) This is a user forum for Synology users to share experience/help out each other: if you need direct assistance from the Synology technical support team, please use the following form:

https://account.synology.com/support/support_form.php?lang=enu

2) To avoid putting users' DiskStation at risk, please don't paste links to any patches provided by our Support team as we will systematically remove them. Our Support team will provide the correct patch for your DiskStation model.
falegue
I'm New!
I'm New!

Can't login to DS

Postby falegue » Sun Apr 15, 2018 8:58 pm

Hi,

Everything was fine, until I installed DS Cloud.

I found the app so useful, could sync my Google Drive and OneDrive accounts, but I noticed the login to DS was extremely slow after that.

Now I am trying to login to uninstall the app but can't get access to DS anymore, I've tried to restart but I still can't get access.

The lights are showing it is connected, I can access the files on my computer but I need to access DS.

How can I fix this now?
Rusty1281
Sorcerer
Sorcerer

Re: Can't login to DS

Postby Rusty1281 » Mon Apr 16, 2018 8:03 am

So at 1st it was slow and now you can’t log in at all? What url are your usign to log into DSM?
Synology DS918+ (4x4TB WD RED - RAID 5 with 2x250GB 960EVO NVMe) | Synology DS412+ (4x3TB WD RED - RAID 5) | RT1900AC

Return to “File Server Performance”