This is Elena from Synology Taiwan.
I'm here to announce an exciting and interesting program for you guys.
Synology is starting to find the technical representatives in countries all around the world.
The detailed information is listed below:
Job Title: Synology technical representative
1) Translate the Synology official website into the local language of your country while Synology will provide all necessary documents
2) Manage/Monitor/Reply the forum of your country.
3) Translate and manage SynoWiki of your language and sync it with the English one
4) Other specific matters of your country. (Optional)
5) Miscellaneous(Depends on each specific case in different country)
1) Familiar with Synology product.
2) Better with technical background.
3) Available for at least 2 hours a day to deal with those responsibilities above.
4) With great enthusiasm, positive attitude, open minded and eagerly willing to cooperate with Synology.
Actually we may adjust the job function according to different necessities in different country.
Therefore the responsibility above might alter with difference cases.
Since it's a job with compensation, I would like to ask for formal application with word/pdf format with the main contents below:
1) Name, Age, Country, Language ... some basic information of you.
2) Educational Background
3) Work Experiences
4) Synology product related information (ex: What models you own? How long have you been using our products? How often you browse the forum/official website for information?...etc.)
5) Misscellenous parts you intend to let me know more about you.
As to the payment, Synology will pay with a fixed amount and then you have to deal with those possible taxes on your site induced by this payment.
Furthermore, it will be highly prefered if one can provide an invoice from this payment.
It's also acceptable if you can not provide us invoice but you have to deal with the following taxes as I mentioned above.
Please kindly send me your resume/coverletter(option) to firstname.lastname@example.org with title "Technical Representative Application - NAME" if you're interested in this program.
The deadline of this application is 9/14 and will make possible adjustment if necessary.
If you have any problem about this program, please let me know.