Squeezebox duet is not seeing LMS server on NAS

Discussion room for the Media Server package by Logitech
Forum rules
Synology Community is the new platform for the enthusiasts' interaction, and it will soon be available to replace the Forum.
daspaceman
Trainee
Trainee

Squeezebox duet is not seeing LMS server on NAS

Unread post by daspaceman » Fri Jun 22, 2018 8:10 am

Hello ,

I downloaded and installed the beta version of LMS on a Synology DS218j .

I factory resetted both the controller and duet remote , temporary turned off both firewalls of router and the nas drive but still having no luck .

I can connect with my duet remote to mysqueezebox.com and play some radio but not from my own library on the NAS , I cannot access "My Music" .

I successfully ran a software called squeezeplay on my mac , and had no problems playing music stored on my nas drive / Diskstation.

Any pointers of what else I can do ?

Many thanks

OldSchool1948
I'm New!
I'm New!

Re: Squeezebox duet is not seeing LMS server on NAS

Unread post by OldSchool1948 » Sat Sep 01, 2018 5:11 pm

I did the same thing and have the same problem. Before I read this post, I reset one of the Duets to factory defaults, with the same result - nothing!

I have a mix of Squeezebox Duets, Raspberry PI's, AirBridge plug-in enabled AirPlay speakers, and an Innous Zenith MK2 media server/player that make up my LMS whole house stereo system. Everything shows up in LMS, except the Duets. Even my iPad Pro shows up.

sciurius
Sharp
Sharp

Re: Squeezebox duet is not seeing LMS server on NAS

Unread post by sciurius » Sat Sep 01, 2018 6:03 pm

There is an active developers and support community at http://lists.slimdevices.com/mailman/li ... developers .
DS418 / DSM 6.2-23739 Update 2 / 2 x WD40EFRX-68WT0N0 (SHR) / MailServer / MailStation / ownCloud / Transmission / ResilioSync / Syncthing / spotweb / LMS+Spotify
DS413 / DSM 6.2-23739 Update 2 / 2 x ST3000DM001-1CH166 (SHR) / Testing

Return to “Logitech Media Server”