Audiostation Layout and Features

"Disk Station Manager 2.0 September Beta highlights a wide range of newly added business features, including RAID 6 volume type, built-in NFS, Link Aggregation, Virtual Host, as well as an extensive scope of function enhancements covering Download Station 2, File Station, Audio Station, Photo Station, Surveillance Station, and many more."
huttoner
Trainee
Trainee

Audiostation Layout and Features

Postby huttoner » Tue Sep 02, 2008 5:34 pm

First off let me say that I love the new streaming mode for Audiostation! Very cool. One slight layout problem is that I can only seem to switch back and forth between USB mode and streaming mode when on the "player" tab; as soon as I go to the library tab in either mode, the button to switch modes disappears.

While in Library mode, it doesn't seem to want to retain any customization for the columns layout. I like to organize things by artist, then album, then track, which it lets me do, but it doesn't seem to retain that layout if I switch modes.

It would also be nice if there were a couple more column options in the Library mode; year and track number are too that I commonly use in my sorting for example.

Cheers!
Elena

Re: Audiostation Layout and Features

Postby Elena » Wed Sep 03, 2008 4:18 am

Dear huttoner,

Thanks for your message.

These festures have been recoreded.
Thanks for the suggestion and I'm happy that you like the new streaming mode function.

Elena
huttoner
Trainee
Trainee

Postby huttoner » Wed Sep 03, 2008 2:33 pm

Thanks Elena,

Also, it seems WMA files (or maybe just my WMA lossless files) are not being supported in the streaming mode... it would be nice to support these via streaming as well, since it looks like they are supported in the USB mode.

Cheers!
huttoner
Trainee
Trainee

Postby huttoner » Wed Sep 03, 2008 2:35 pm

Also... the for the "random 100" playlist hitting the refresh button in either USB mode or streaming mode doesn't seem to generate a new list of 100 songs - the exact same playlist reappears for me (although the playlist for USB mode and streaming mode are different).

Return to “Beta Disk Station Manager 2.0-0702”