uploaded.to plugin broken since upgrade to DSM6.0?

Post your questions about using our Download Station here.
Forum rules
1) This is a user forum for Synology users to share experience/help out each other: if you need direct assistance from the Synology technical support team, please use the following form:
https://myds.synology.com/support/suppo ... p?lang=enu
2) To avoid putting users' DiskStation at risk, please don't paste links to any patches provided by our Support team as we will systematically remove them. Our Support team will provide the correct patch for your DiskStation model.
dirkies
Novice
Novice

uploaded.to plugin broken since upgrade to DSM6.0?

Postby dirkies » Thu Mar 24, 2016 6:01 pm

Want to know if anyone else has this problem, before I open a support ticket.

using the brand new DL Station 3.6-3277 that is required with DSM 6.0-7321 (running on DS1813+)

(tested using DSM GUI and also using DSM app in Android)

Filehoster: uploaded.to

verifying file hoster credentials > OK, confirms this is a premium account
adding file hoster download URL > OK
download starting > OK (is slower than normal, like 15s of "waiting")
download finishes > OK

resulting file > BAD.... rename the downloaded file with HTML extension and open it....
this is just the standard HTML page of the filehoster as if you are not logged in and you need to login to download

See image collection of these steps here: (seems google images will not get embedded using the IMG tag in this forum)
https://goo.gl/photos/4rLQdvNJ6sECtLo29

It worked fine this morning before I upgraded to DSM 6.0. So it can only mean there is something broken with the new DLstation.

Obviously my file hoster credentials are OK and clicking on the link in a browser (Chrome) will immediately start the download as expected.

Anyone else who can test whether they see the same thing?

Thanks
DS1813+ & DX513
fmflex
I'm New!
I'm New!

Re: uploaded.to plugin broken since upgrade to DSM6.0?

Postby fmflex » Fri Mar 25, 2016 10:51 am

Yes I've just upgraded to DSM6 and the latest download station and have also found uploaded downloads broken. In my case it just fails. I'm not sure if you've lodged a support ticket yet but I plan on logging one myself.
dirkies
Novice
Novice

Postby dirkies » Fri Mar 25, 2016 5:02 pm

ok, so something got broken then. Thanks for confirming.
You can refer also to my ticket: Support Ticket: #778171
Last edited by dirkies on Sun Mar 27, 2016 7:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
DS1813+ & DX513
ADvorsky
Novice
Novice

Postby ADvorsky » Sat Mar 26, 2016 11:16 am

Same thing here...
How do i look up the status of a ticket?

br,
Alex
peterkling
I'm New!
I'm New!

Postby peterkling » Sat Mar 26, 2016 8:02 pm

same here... :'(
since Update to 6.0 Uploaded.to doesn't work anymore.

HTTP download task (nameofthefile) failed

the file is beeing downloaded but only has 15.60 KB (seems as if this is a fail-php from UL.to)
olcho
I'm New!
I'm New!

Postby olcho » Mon Mar 28, 2016 4:34 am

Same here.
One thing that I found that work very randomly was to actually remove clear out my username and password and then tried to download something. At which stage I was asked to enter a capcha and once that was successful, the download started and completed properly.
The other issues is though that almost all of the capchas I enter seem to be incorrect, which is rather odd...
icep87
I'm New!
I'm New!

Postby icep87 » Mon Mar 28, 2016 7:18 pm

The issues seems to be related to the download station switching to pyLoad and their uploaded.net plugin might be broken. It just downloads the html page.
jacastelao
Trainee
Trainee

Postby jacastelao » Mon Mar 28, 2016 7:52 pm

Indeed I have exactly the same problem, with links to the files in uploaded.net, I have premium account.

And also this proble has appeared in the latest version 3.6-3277 (so far worked perfectly in my DS413), what it does is download a 15kb file that is obviously not the job file link.

I hope your answers.

Thank you very much
hawk619
I'm New!
I'm New!

Postby hawk619 » Tue Mar 29, 2016 8:21 am

I am having the same issue, and the hosting file script say it need PYLOAD to run the pyload script.

I had loaded pyload but it still not working and was wondering if we still can get the old script so that we can connect to the site.

Any help will be good.
snake_pliskin
Trainee
Trainee

Postby snake_pliskin » Tue Mar 29, 2016 10:30 am

I have the same problem, but my download station will only download around 15.53 kb for every file

I had no problem prior to the upgrade, I have un-installed and re installed but still the same.

If this is a bug with the new upgrade a fix would be appreciated as I have no problem downloading the files from jdownloader using the same uploaded account

I tried what olcho mentions

Same here.
One thing that I found that work very randomly was to actually remove clear out my username and password and then tried to download something. At which stage I was asked to enter a capcha and once that was successful, the download started and completed properly.
The other issues is though that almost all of the capchas I enter seem to be incorrect, which is rather odd...

It download fine after entering the catcha but when I re-enter my username and password I only get 15.64kb, so I imaging it is

Post by icep87 » Mon Mar 28, 2016 7:18 pm
The issues seems to be related to the download station switching to pyLoad and their uploaded.net plugin might be broken. It just downloads the html page.

Come on the guys at synology please get this fixed as it is unable to go back to older version now or is it ?

:cry:
fmflex
I'm New!
I'm New!

Postby fmflex » Tue Mar 29, 2016 11:23 am

I've just tried downloading from uploaded.net without the premium account details entered and it still fails. I've also tried uninstalling download station and reinstalling it with no success. I've now setup remote access for Synology Support to remote access in to look at my NAS. I'll let you know how they go.
migzy_1
Trainee
Trainee

Postby migzy_1 » Tue Mar 29, 2016 7:18 pm

same here exact same problem. :-(

hope they fix this soon. logged a ticket as well ref 784285

ta

migzy
migzy_1
Trainee
Trainee

Postby migzy_1 » Wed Mar 30, 2016 7:39 am

managed to get it fixed, got the uploaded.to page on your browser, untick direct downloads and that resolves the issue.

cheers

migzy
ADvorsky
Novice
Novice

Postby ADvorsky » Wed Mar 30, 2016 7:55 am

migzy_1 wrote:managed to get it fixed, got the uploaded.to page on your browser, untick direct downloads and that resolves the issue.

cheers

migzy

That worked!!!!
Thanks a lot... Big Thanks a lot :D

cheers,
Alex
dirkies
Novice
Novice

Postby dirkies » Wed Mar 30, 2016 8:43 am

migzy_1 wrote:managed to get it fixed, got the uploaded.to page on your browser, untick direct downloads and that resolves the issue.

cheers

migzy

yes but that means they inverted some logic in their code, as it should remain ticked (as it did before). I hope they fix it soon!

edit: and yes, it fixed the issue on my DS too, I updated my ticket with this information, but added they should still fix the issue :)
DS1813+ & DX513

Return to “Download Station”