Talk:User Reported Compatible PHP/MySQL Applications
Maybe we should add some categories so that the page is easier to read. Trolli 15:03, 7 November 2007 (UTC)
- Categories, such as...? I can see MySQL Management, Data Management, Bulletin board, and Other. Any other categories we should add?
- Franklin 19:34, 7 November 2007 (UTC)
- This would be a good beginning - we can add more categories when the list gets longer... Trolli 20:01, 7 November 2007 (UTC)
Add a speed comment ?
Some applications are too slow to be nice to use (eg I just tried to install on a CS407 TikiWiki and it works but I have to wait too much for each page to be displayed) It would be nice to add a column with a speed rating or number of seconds for the pages to be displayed. egiacoletto 16:15, 12 April 2008 (UTC)
Speed is relative to one's own opinion and equipment, thus unfortunately a speed column cannot be added.
Hope this helps
- Franklin 17:45, 14 April 2008 (UTC)
As long as you benchmark it properly (i.e. find an objective measure of speed and state what equipment you are using), speed can surely be added. Mrjcleaver 09:37, 5 August 2008 (UTC)
Suggestion (edvanleeuwen): I would like to advice merging the sections Data Management Applications and Web Content Applications, as most of the applications seem to reside in both categories.
Hi edvanleeuwen - thanks for your suggestion. I will take it under advisement when I go through an redesign the list of tables.
Hope this helps, and have a good day.
- Franklin 23:42, 5 May 2009 (UTC)