Widget don't stay in the right place

Centralized Management System, CIFS cluster, CloudSync for easier integration with cloud services, multiple DiskStation support as well as complete 2 way synchronization between 2 DiskStations in Cloud Station 3.0, QuickConnect connection for both DSM and all mobile applications, streaming on Samsung Smart TV with a new DS video, an upgraded DS file with notably improved link sharing and advanced search options, a new DS download for Windows Phone 8, and much more
Forum rules
1) This is a user forum for Synology users to share experience/help out each other: if you need direct assistance from the Synology technical support team or would simply like to report a bug, here is our support form:
https://myds.synology.com/support/suppo ... p?lang=enu
2) To avoid putting users' DiskStation at risk, please don't paste links to any patches provided by our Support team as we will systematically remove them. Our Support team will provide the correct patch for your DiskStation model.

Widget don't stay in the right place

Postby Choupipouf » Sat Jan 25, 2014 1:32 pm

Hello,

Widgets don't stay in right place when i resize window.
I place it on the right side, i reduce window they stay on the right side but when i enlarge window, Widget don't stay on the right side of window.

Somebody have a solution ?

(sorry for my english).
Choupipouf
I'm New!
I'm New!

Re: Widget don't stay in the right place

Postby Fender » Sat Jan 25, 2014 2:34 pm

i thought dsm 5 (which on other aspect seems a good update) was gonna improve usability with touch devices, and that is clearly not the case : as long as the display of a virtual keyboard messes up layout (icons, widgets, some windows), this is not touch device compatibility.
this is a disappointment.
Fender
Trainee
Trainee

Postby d3mone » Sun Jan 26, 2014 3:58 am

I have the same issue and I think the fix is simple: just wait for next release...
d3mone
Rookie
Rookie

Postby Stuman4040 » Sat Jul 12, 2014 8:54 pm

Hi all

Just updated to 5.0 and started having this issue. It can't seem to remember that I want 4 widgets showing, only shows 3 upon relogging and have to drag it up every time I logon. Very annoying.

Any solutions for this issue?
Stuman4040
I'm New!
I'm New!

Return to DiskStation Manager 5.0-4458 and onward versions