Widget don't stay in the right place

Centralized Management System, CIFS cluster, CloudSync for easier integration with cloud services, multiple DiskStation support as well as complete 2 way synchronization between 2 DiskStations in Cloud Station 3.0, QuickConnect connection for both DSM and all mobile applications, streaming on Samsung Smart TV with a new DS video, an upgraded DS file with notably improved link sharing and advanced search options, a new DS download for Windows Phone 8, and much more
Forum rules
This is a user forum for Synology users to share experience/help out each other: if you need direct assistance from the Synology technical support team or would simply like to report a bug, here is our support form:
https://myds.synology.com/support/suppo ... p?lang=enu

Widget don't stay in the right place

Postby Choupipouf » Sat Jan 25, 2014 1:32 pm

Hello,

Widgets don't stay in right place when i resize window.
I place it on the right side, i reduce window they stay on the right side but when i enlarge window, Widget don't stay on the right side of window.

Somebody have a solution ?

(sorry for my english).
Choupipouf
I'm New!
I'm New!

Re: Widget don't stay in the right place

Postby Fender » Sat Jan 25, 2014 2:34 pm

i thought dsm 5 (which on other aspect seems a good update) was gonna improve usability with touch devices, and that is clearly not the case : as long as the display of a virtual keyboard messes up layout (icons, widgets, some windows), this is not touch device compatibility.
this is a disappointment.
Fender
Trainee
Trainee

Re: Widget don't stay in the right place

Postby d3mone » Sun Jan 26, 2014 3:58 am

I have the same issue and I think the fix is simple: just wait for next release...
d3mone
Rookie
Rookie

Return to DiskStation Manager 5.0-4458 and onward versions