Topics including remote access and management can go here, including port forwarding, telnet, ssh, and advanced network settings.
1) This is a user forum for Synology users to share experience/help out each other: if you need direct assistance from the Synology technical support team, please use the following form: https://myds.synology.com/support/suppo ... p?lang=enu
2) To avoid putting users' DiskStation at risk, please don't paste links to any patches provided by our Support team as we will systematically remove them. Our Support team will provide the correct patch for your DiskStation model.
Have had my DS 110j for quite a while now and everything works as a charm.
I decided to set up the EZ internet to remotely access my music and photos on my ipad, but I cannot configure the router in DSM 4.2, neither can I compelete the EZ internet wizard.
I cannot select the router, as mine is not listed. Tried to do the manual setup for the router but no luck either. I have set up port forwarding on my router for WebDAV, BT client, filestation and video station, but still can't connect to the Synology station remotely.
btw, I have a Sky Wireless router, Model SR101.
Any suggestion how to fix my problem would be greatly appreciated
- I'm New!
- Posts: 1
- Joined: Fri Apr 12, 2013 5:36 pm
sanja8888 wrote:I decided to set up the EZ internet to remotely access my music and photos on my ipad, but I cannot configure the router in DSM 4.2, neither can I compelete the EZ internet wizard.
It's better to set up port forwarding manually anyway. Did you remove all the EZ settings and firewall rules before setting it up yourself on the router ??
Found this : http://www.skyuser.co.uk/forum/technica ... -woes.html
looks like a similar problem, maybe the suggestions there help you figure it out.
NAS : DS212j with 2 ST2000DL003 in SHR / DSM 5.0-4493 update 2
LAN : Fritz!Box 7170, 5 Devolo 200/500Mbps homeplugs, 2 5-port switches, ASUS WL-300g
HW : Conceptronic CHD3NET, ACRyan Playon!HD, Eminent EM7075dts, Wii, Wii U, PS2, D-Link DCS-930L
OS : Linux Mint 16 Cinnamon
- Posts: 580
- Joined: Tue Mar 06, 2012 2:27 pm
- Location: Rotterdam, Netherlands
Return to Remote Access and Network Management
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: lonehelmet, nilaz, sam3b and 8 guests