Have similar problem:
resumed since 2013-06-10 18:21:45
lost since 2013-06-10 21:49:16
resumed since 2013-06-11 00:59:09
lost since 2013-06-11 05:25:03
resumed since 2013-06-11 06:08:23
lost since 2013-06-11 07:22:58
resumed since 2013-06-11 07:55:06
lost since 2013-06-11 07:55:06
I have DS112, using !?!.diskstation.me, last update of FW (i will check the version as soon as i can connect) and cannot remotely connect to đisk.
Also my ds try to send 0.0.0.0 as ip address 3-4 times a day (from the day that i connected it), and obviously failed. This went up to 20-30, with true ip as well, in the last 3 days.
Sorry for my english.
I have DSM 4.2-3211 2031/04/16
With a lot of trouble finally connected to ds, stoped everything (except syslog and antivirus essential), ran antivirus and reset it. Nothing is better.
When ds is "lost" i cannot connect to it even on IP. I can ping both name and IP, the time of ping is just crazy up and down from 50 - 1050.
I turned it off for about 3 day. On suday i turned it back on, and it worked fine (still everything turned off). In 2 days i had 59 errors (dns faild to register both 0.0.0.0 and my IP).
On monday i connected to DS with my android tablet - "DS file". It worked for half an hour or so, then just got message WEBDAV not started, or somthing like that.
It is just the same as before i turned it off.
Last edited by panzer1127
on Tue Jun 18, 2013 12:47 pm, edited 2 times in total.