Internet Radio Interface

Questions/comments regarding the Audio Station can be placed here
Forum rules
1) This is a user forum for Synology users to share experience/help out each other: if you need direct assistance from the Synology technical support team, please use the following form:
https://myds.synology.com/support/suppo ... p?lang=enu
2) To avoid putting users' DiskStation at risk, please don't paste links to any patches provided by our Support team as we will systematically remove them. Our Support team will provide the correct patch for your DiskStation model.

Internet Radio Interface

Postby Raverguy » Fri Dec 17, 2010 8:51 pm

I have been playing around with the Internet Radio stations and found that on the PS3 I don't seem to have any issues with stuttering audio. However, I have a problem on my PC's when listening to Internet Radio using either Firefox or IE it doesn't matter. I can listen to Internet Radio but it seems in between songs sometimes when the odd commercial or DJ comes on the audio starts stuttering and won't stop until I hit Pause then Play and everything will be perfect again until the next break in the music.

Is there a browser setting for Firefox and IE, preferably Firefox that might solve the Internet Radio stuttering?

Thanks.
Raverguy
I'm New!
I'm New!

Return to Audio Station