First sorry for my English...
I'm currently developping a native application for Android phone: "Synodroid-DS" which will be able to manage your downloads using your android mobile phone.
This application is free and without any Ads.
Before launching it to the Google Market, I'm looking for beta-testers. If you are interested, please send me a PM specifying:
- The version of your Android SDK
- The version of your Disk Station Manager
If you have some knowledge in programmation it's better (but not a requirement) !
My tests have been done with:
- Android 1.5
- DSM 2.2
This first version is only in English (French will be available soon). But as English is not my mother language, I'm also looking for people who can correct my mistakes and also looking for translators (Spanish, Italian, ...)
The features currently implemented:
- Torrent / NZB / FTP / HTTP monitoring
- Configuration of one or more servers
- HTTP / HTTPS connection
- Available actions on files are : pause, resume, delete
- Add torrent file directly from the integrated browser by clicking on a ".torrent" link (ongoing)
The features coming soon
- Display details on a file and edit file parameters (which part have to be downloaded or not, transfert parameters, ...)
- Find a torrent
In the future:
- Any idea are welcome ...
If you are an Android developper and if you want to help, just send me a PM.Edit 2010/07/13: Synodroid is now available on Google Market !market://search?q=pname:org.jared.synodroid.ds
Here is some screenshots:
Thanks to everyone who will contribute.