How to connect to my DS110J with ADSL DV-2020 for Mac

Topics pertaining to volume setup, boot/shutdown, initialization, DSM update, HDD migration.
Forum rules
1) This is a user forum for Synology users to share experience/help out each other: if you need direct assistance from the Synology technical support team, please use the following form:
https://myds.synology.com/support/suppo ... p?lang=enu
2) To avoid putting users' DiskStation at risk, please don't paste links to any patches provided by our Support team as we will systematically remove them. Our Support team will provide the correct patch for your DiskStation model.

How to connect to my DS110J with ADSL DV-2020 for Mac

Postby Alexander1975 » Mon Apr 05, 2010 3:17 pm

Hi,

I connected my DS110j to my WiFi ADSL router (DV-2020, manufacturer Davolink. I used port 3). I would like to know what I have to do in order to establish an automatic connection with my Mac (Leopard) via WiFi to my DS110j, when I link my server to my router (FYI I do have a normal WiFi connection with my router).

I can find my DS110j (after much trouble), but, for instance, my iTunes server on my laptop does not show on my iTunes. It does show up when I have the server directly linked to my laptop (but not via WiFi router).

Please help, and please note that I am no computer wizard :oops: .

Sincerely,

Alexander1975
Alexander1975
I'm New!
I'm New!

Return to Installation, Configuration, Migration, Expansion