Login HTML bug?

Try out the Beta firmware 494 for the x07 series, featuring new applications, such as PhotoStation2 + video, File Station and the anticipated Audio Station!

Login HTML bug?

Postby DataCrypt » Sun Aug 05, 2007 5:06 am

I updated my CS407 to the latest beta firmware today and when I'm on the login page, I see the new items that say "Management", "File System", etc... I was using Firefox v2.006 and those items just appeared as links/words. There was no indication of which one I had clicked on. I then tried IE7 and could see how they are actually highlighted when one is selected before logging in.

Here's what I found. When I type the IP address of the CS407 into my Firefox browser (like 192.168.1.150:5000), I get the error of the HTML not looking correct. If I remote in via a DNS (like the EZ-Internet feature), it works fine via Firefox. IE7 seems to work fine all the time. So, I'm not sure if this is something with my browser/settings/plug-in or something that can be duplicated by other users to indicated it's actually a possible bug.

Regards,

DataCrypt
DataCrypt
Apprentice
Apprentice

Postby Franklin » Tue Aug 07, 2007 12:21 am

Please try purging the cache of your Firefox browser (CTRL+SHIFT+DEL) and view the management menu again

If purging the cache does not improve your dilemma (or it does) please send your findings to our Beta program manager.
**Franklin is not available**
**Please do not Private Message me for support questions; leave it on the forum so all members can learn. Thanks!**
Library ~ SynologyWiki ~ Synology FAQ ~ Compatibility Lists
Forum Links ~ Forum Policy ~ 3rd-party forums ~ Help us help you ~ Posting Images
Demo Links ~ DSM GUI ~ Photo Station
Downloads ~ Firmware Downloads ~ Beta Program
Support ~ Support Form ~ Submit Kernel ~ Synology eNews
Franklin
Synology Inc
Synology Inc

Return to Beta: Firmware 494 for x07 Series