hi i would like to join this discussion by adding the following idea's as improvements;
- could the downloadmanager move to the frontpage of the synology web interface? just like filestation, audiostation and photostation?
- could the forms for adding a downloadinstruction on the "create" page be integrated with the main downloadstation page?
this would in my point of view greatly improve usability.
i also stand behind the following idea's i've read here:
- seeding (+ configuration)
- dropfolder for .torrent files
- function to automatically set maximum concurrent (torrent)downloads to deal with bandwith issues for the rest of the product's services....
also, if functions like these are being implemented, i don't see the need to continue working on de download redirector software. it would become easier and quicker to use the dropbox or login to the downloadstation configuration page.....