All questions pertaining to Windows Active Directory Service can go here
1) This is a user forum for Synology users to share experience/help out each other: if you need direct assistance from the Synology technical support team, please use the following form:https://myds.synology.com/support/suppo ... p?lang=enu
2) To avoid putting users' DiskStation at risk, please don't paste links to any patches provided by our Support team as we will systematically remove them. Our Support team will provide the correct patch for your DiskStation model.
i'm using synology join windows domain already and i'm try connect my pc to synology login as windows domain user is not working but if i use synology user is working well.
- I'm New!
- Posts: 2
- Joined: Tue Jul 12, 2011 6:36 am
- Location: Phnom Penh
1. Adjust Registry:http://support.microsoft.com/kb/976918#appliesto
In the registry:
Add the following DWORD: SuppressExtendProtection = 0x00000002
2. Adjust Local Security policy:
Network security: LAN manager Authentication level = Send LM & NTLM use NTLMv2 session security if negotiated
- I'm New!
- Posts: 1
- Joined: Tue Dec 20, 2011 3:10 pm
Return to Windows AD Domain
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests