I have a problem with my wordpressblok on my DS211. The problems started after upgrading to DSM 4.0 from DSM 3.2. Before the upgrade my intranet worked fine with a wordpress blog, static HTML files still work ok but when I use wordpress I have a very annoying problem...
I see the following errmsg when I access my website
Service Temporarily Unavailable
The server is temporarily unable to service your request due to maintenance downtime or capacity problems. Please try again later.
Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.
The error is there sometimes so not always. The backend and frontend also have very-very slow performance, clicking on a webpage will need 7/8sec to load the next page.
What I've done so far
- Formatted database and reset pwd
- Reinstalled phpMyAdmin + wordpress
- Reboot server and services
- CHmodded all wordpress files to 777 and created .htaccess file
- Googled my ass of but no solliution could be found
- Checked my config files, can't find anything
I don't know what 2 do anymore here is my config file: http://pastebin.com/R39KrjYG
Thanks in advance for your time guys.